Transportation & storage question

New forum users, please introduce yourselves here. MWG members can answer most questions you may have.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

Garrison Membership Liaison
Garrison Membership Liaison
4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 66598

Transportation & storage question

Post by Avatar190 »

Note: I also posted this on the Jolly Roger Squadron forum, but thought I'd see what all of you do.

So, I have a question about the transportation and storage of the Reserve Pilot costume. So, most of the troopers I've seen have these large Husky or Pelican type cases to carry and store their armor in (I purchased the Husky myself for my future Shadowtrooper armor). Obviously, armor is FAR more bulkier than what we wear as a Reserve Pilot.

So, I'm curious, what do you all use to carry and store? Do you get a smaller Husky/Pelican case? Or maybe just a suitcase or even a duffle bag? I thought a Husky might stack well with a Trooper case, if bringing more than one costume to an event? But, it's probably overkill for cost an protection, LOL.

Oh, and I just thought of another question. Some of the cases I saw at C2E2 in March had logos, and TK numbers, etc. on them. I'm just curious, did you all hand paint/stencil that on the cases? Typically, the material used for a Husky case isn't decal friendly, but maybe those cases are (I haven't tested it out yet). Just looking to see what my options will be for labeling my case once I "go live".
We need no longer fear the banana.