Introducing myself to the MWG

New forum users, please introduce yourselves here. MWG members can answer most questions you may have.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

Zahack
MWG Member
MWG Member
4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 92585

Introducing myself to the MWG

Post by Zahack »

Hey all

New recruit here and just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. Im currently working on my outfit and most likely will be submitting pictures for review within the next month. As of right now I'm keeping my character hidden, like all good Sith I don't want to reveal my self too soon! 8)

Well my name is Marc and I'm a contributor to JediNews.com. I have been attending MWG events for the past few years now. Over this time I have met so many of you and have become friends with some. After the 501st party at SWCA I knew joining would be a new priority for me.

I am recording my process and my plan is to do a "journey to the 501st" type article. I have submitted several "reviews" of MWG events before including events like the Joliet public library event and events at LEGOLAND. So I have decided that it's about time I join the group I respect and have been promoting.... Hope meet you all and make some new friends!

Marc

Sakic Jade
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
501st Legion ID: 52809

Re: Introducing myself to the MWG

Post by Sakic Jade »

Well it's about time Mark! Welcome. Miley us know if we can help in any way! There's lots of great people here who are glad to help.
"The choices of one shape the futures of all."

Zahack
MWG Member
MWG Member

Post by Zahack »

Well I sent in my pictures for review! I'm keeping my fingers crossed! An article I read on a 501st site that said you will never be completely 100% satisfied with your costume is so right! Well wish me luck!

hitman
501st Member
501st Member
501st Legion ID: 8596

Post by hitman »

Welcome mark!!

Chills
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 51114

Post by Chills »

Welcome to the garrison, Mark.

Zahack
MWG Member
MWG Member

Post by Zahack »

Well it's official, I am now known as SL-92585! Thank you all for the kind words on Facebook and on Twitter! I look forwards to trooping with you all!

Marc Zachacki