Saw you at N.Aurora Parade

New forum users, please introduce yourselves here. MWG members can answer most questions you may have.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

Hawk
MWG Member
MWG Member
4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 12109

Re: Saw you at N.Aurora Parade

Post by Hawk »

Sakic Jade wrote:
Hawk wrote:Sakic, that's awesome. I shoot almost the exact same camera. Any tips on better pictures?

Who is this "Coin"? She looks hot!

And I think you and Coin might really hit it off. I'll pass her a note at the next troop. It will say "Do you like Hawk? Yes or no. Circle your answer. " I'll let you know what she says!
Nice!!! :thumbs:

BlackSun51
Garrison Webmaster
Garrison Webmaster
501st Legion ID: 41551

Post by BlackSun51 »

Welcome aboard Hawk, it's nice to see you taking an interest in joining the 501st and MWG.

I am also a photographer, I use a Polaroid Instant Camera, but I have been having some trouble finding film as of late. :(
-Eric Werner

Duty. Honor. Empire.

Hawk
MWG Member
MWG Member

Post by Hawk »

Getting film has been getting harder and harder, that's why I switched to cave drawings. True, it's difficult to drag a cave with me where ever I go, but at least I'm not dependent on film! The problem I am having is that most people don't know I am interested in star wars and the 501st. They just think I'm some awesome cave drawer. If only there was some way, something I could wear (other than a costume) to let them know, like a jersey of some kind...

Atrek
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
501st Legion ID: 82659

Post by Atrek »

Hawk wrote:Getting film has been getting harder and harder, that's why I switched to cave drawings. True, it's difficult to drag a cave with me where ever I go, but at least I'm not dependent on film! The problem I am having is that most people don't know I am interested in star wars and the 501st. They just think I'm some awesome cave drawer. If only there was some way, something I could wear (other than a costume) to let them know, like a jersey of some kind...
Best way is to create a sign that points to you and says: "I am a Star Wars & 501st Legion Fan". Or take a plain shirt and write on it the same sentence.
IC-82659
Reserve Pilot (TI)/Imperial Bridge Crewman (IC)

Hawk
MWG Member
MWG Member

Post by Hawk »

Atrek wrote:
Hawk wrote:Getting film has been getting harder and harder, that's why I switched to cave drawings. True, it's difficult to drag a cave with me where ever I go, but at least I'm not dependent on film! The problem I am having is that most people don't know I am interested in star wars and the 501st. They just think I'm some awesome cave drawer. If only there was some way, something I could wear (other than a costume) to let them know, like a jersey of some kind...
Best way is to create a sign that points to you and says: "I am a Star Wars & 501st Legion Fan". Or take a plain shirt and write on it the same sentence.
That's a great idea. I do know how to sew a bit, so maybe I should make a banner, with 501st on one side, and since I live in IL, Midwest Garrison on the other, that way, everyone knows.

Sakic Jade
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
501st Legion ID: 52809

Post by Sakic Jade »

So, I handed the note to Kim at a troop this weekend. She wrote in her own answer of "Maybe"

I'll keep trying for you!
"The choices of one shape the futures of all."

Hawk
MWG Member
MWG Member

Post by Hawk »

Sakic Jade wrote:So, I handed the note to Kim at a troop this weekend. She wrote in her own answer of "Maybe"

I'll keep trying for you!
Seems that's all I've been getting lately. Maybes and "I thought you were married" seems to be my only responses.