Hello and thank you!

New forum users, please introduce yourselves here. MWG members can answer most questions you may have.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

GoalieHoff
Imperial Recruit
4poziom.waw.pl

Hello and thank you!

Post by GoalieHoff »

Hello everyone. My name is Brian and I have been a long time Star Wars fanatic and have always wanted to join up with the 501st but always assumed I would have to bumble together a costume before I could. I received warm and sagely advice as well as welcoming invitation to join the boards here by TK265 (Javier). Aside from Star Wars, I do enjoy hockey very much and I like working with hands-on projects. I very much look forward to meeting as many of you as possible and working on my eventual costume (hopefully costumes). I have always enjoyed the camaraderie and kinship shared in the Star Wars fandom and know nothing else like it exist in the galaxy. I am eager to learn, help and do whatever I can to become a contributing member of this garrison! Thank you very much for allowing me the opportunity!
Brian Hoffenberg
GoalieHoff
"I find their tactics ineffective. The Jedi Code prevents them from going far enough to achieve victory, to do whatever it takes to win, the very reason why peacekeepers should not be leading a war."
- Wilhuff Tarkin

Boushh823
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 82371

Re: Hello and thank you!

Post by Boushh823 »

Hi, welcome to the group. :D
Shannon Buetsch
BH-82371
Boushh823

iceburgh