Hey Diddly Dee Neighbors!

New forum users, please introduce yourselves here. MWG members can answer most questions you may have.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

sl91337
501st Member
501st Member
4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 91337

Hey Diddly Dee Neighbors!

Post by sl91337 »

If you read the subject line as Flanders you win!

Anyway,

I'm John Bonar, I'm from Iowa (that pesky corn field west of Galena and the Quad Cities) Yes there are people there :P

I run around all over the place, First Costume is Darth Nihilus KOTOR 2 edition (Also known as the non heatstroke costume), Im almost finished up getting my Big Pappa Vader done (in ROTJ flavor, you can find my WIP in the SLD forums, I'm Prowse sized so TK isn't an option for me, but I'm looking for a third costume idea, and no wookies suggestions)

I try to have fun, and snuck into your forums because this place call chitown has big conventions and stuff and I'd like to swing over and have some fun over your way.
John Bonar - SL-91337 - Cedar Rapids, Iowa - +1.319.601.9078 + john.bonar@me.com
Central Garrison - Korriban Squad Leader 2015 -Sith Lord with a Fez

Coin
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 12108

Re: Hey Diddly Dee Neighbors!

Post by Coin »

Welocme!! from our own cornfield!!!

there is plenty to do in the Chi town area, and as well in our southern and western areas, cant wait to see you in action
DZ-12108
Kim Worley

Hawk
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 12109

Re: Hey Diddly Dee Neighbors!

Post by Hawk »

Have you thought of Tusken. There aren't many costumes that a man your size can pull off, but Tusken is an easy one. You might be able to do a tie pilot. Most of the "Soft" costumes would look fine on a larger person. But what do I know, I'm not even a member yet, but I'm working on stuff...

Hawk