GUESS WHAT I GOT!!!!:)

Tips and tricks for Star Wars-related costumes and props. Armor builds and other SW costuming questions and answers.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

SHortTrooper
Imperial Soldier
Imperial Soldier
4poziom.waw.pl

GUESS WHAT I GOT!!!!:)

Post by SHortTrooper »

I got my helmet from Jedi Jeffrey! :D :D

There is one teeny thing tho that I did not k now he was going to do....... :shock:

HE put the helmet together for me already and finished it!!!!!!!!!

I'll ask my oldest to take a picture of it for me so I can send it and show you what it looks like. I need some adjustments as my head disapears into it and I need some foam to make it a b it better for me to see out the eyes.

He did a great job but I think I wanted to do it myself.....At least there is room in it if I want to add stuff in it like fans or a voice amplifier.

Is there any where I can get or make my own voice amplifier with out breaking my bank?

BTW I did find that web page some one showed me about making my own armor very help full in deed!!!

Also I have found some other whitening colors and dyes for shoes other than the spray paint one some one showed mehere. Is there a diffrence between a dye and the spray paint kind?

I am doing better in the healing dept of my eye...at least I can see today and the swelling is getting better......my Mom asked me who won the fight yesterday as my eye was huge and technicolors all over my face...LOL

SHort Trooper
Well, I'm going THIS way, not THAT way!