Barriss Offee costume for sale

Tips and tricks for Star Wars-related costumes and props. Armor builds and other SW costuming questions and answers.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

Schph Gochi
MWG Member
MWG Member
4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 1951

Barriss Offee costume for sale

Post by Schph Gochi »

Yes, I know...this is the last place that most would look for a Jedi costume...but I know that a lot of you males might have a significant other that would like to costume too.<br><br>I finished a Barriss Offee right before CIII (one that I had been working on for 6 months)....and when I went to CIII, I saw a bunch of older ladies in Padme, Leia, and Barriss...and decided that it probably would not be a good look for my 53 year old face and body to be in a Barriss...so ...after never wearing it....I have decided that I probably never will....and have decided to sell it.<br><br>If there are any of you ladies out there that might be interested....please let me know.<br><br>The costume includes a fully lined cape/hood, skirt, top, neck piece and belt.<br><br>To judge if it will fit....I am around 5'5" (the cloak and skirt do brush the ground)....I am between a size 10 and a size 12...or there abouts...it is really difficult to tell with women's sizes....<br><br>Since I am too embarrased to give out my actual measurements....send me a pm....lol...<br> <p>"Travelin' through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy."<br>www.thejediassembly.com<br>www.forkatie.org</p><i></i>