Anovos armor party?

Tips and tricks for Star Wars-related costumes and props. Armor builds and other SW costuming questions and answers.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

bback
Imperial Recruit
4poziom.waw.pl

Anovos armor party?

Post by bback »

I got my big brown box today and opened it up, only to be incredibly overwhelmed at what was in store for me. And I'm sure in the coming weeks, there will be more just like me, eager to start but terrified to screw up. And this box is just way too big to put in a corner and forget about.

Are there any plans to have an armor party once more people get their Anovos kits in? I ordered immediately after C2E2, which was right after SWCA (what a crazy whirlwind of conventioning that was), so I think I'm in one of the earliest shipments. I mean, I ordered on April 26th, the Sunday of C2E2, probably after stopping by your table and asking about it.

I accept that there's no way I'll have this finished for C2E2. Probably not even for Rogue One. Episode VIII looks doubtful, as well. With any luck, I'll finish in time for the unannounced Willrow Hood movie. I'm just putting this out there so it's out there.

ksgood2
Imperial Recruit

Re: Anovos armor party?

Post by ksgood2 »

Got mine last weekend too---I'm in Round Lake and chomping at the bit to get this party started!

Cedron
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 159

Re: Anovos armor party?

Post by Cedron »

I don't know of any party planned, but if you are going to be joining the MWG, you can visit the MWG Anovos private group on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/groups/172465196455783/