PLEASE HELP

Tips and tricks for Star Wars-related costumes and props. Armor builds and other SW costuming questions and answers.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

chrisy2030
Imperial Recruit
4poziom.waw.pl

PLEASE HELP

Post by chrisy2030 »

I have spent some years looking up and searching for some good quality stormtrooper armor and I think I've finally found some but i could use a little advise/help. I found this site http://www.starfortressproductions.com/ ... opers.html but could you tell me if you heard of them or if any of there stuff is any good. They claim to have the new episode VII helmet which is why I find it a little fishy, it looks amazing though.
Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffer!

SL9965
Garrison Web Liaison
Garrison Web Liaison
501st Legion ID: 9965

Re: PLEASE HELP

Post by SL9965 »

Stay away from Star Fortress. I've always heard bad things about them. If anyone else has other information,please post about it. In my opinion, don't jump the gun on Episode 7 armor, I'm sure many other, more reputable, prop makers are working on sets now.
Chip Childress
TK/DS 9965
MWG Trooper of the Year 2011

Coin
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 12108

Post by Coin »

I'm not a Stormtrooper but if I wanted to be I would go to the First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment of the 501st or FISD at whitearmor.net and ask the same question again.....as well as waiting for the answers here, because we have some of the best Stormtroopers ever here
DZ-12108
Kim Worley

Chills
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 51114

Post by Chills »

I'm a newbie who's starting to work on his first stormtrooper costume. Like the others have said, head over to whitearmor.net. The guys on FISD are awesome, they'll point you in the right direction for your suit. There are also tons of threads with directions and tips for building.