The real adventure starts

Tips and tricks for Star Wars-related costumes and props. Armor builds and other SW costuming questions and answers.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

Shevalik
Imperial Recruit
4poziom.waw.pl

The real adventure starts

Post by Shevalik »

Hello,
After about a month of research and talking to the very kind people throughout all of the communities. I have now made my decision on everything. I put my order and am now on the list. It is time for the real adventure to begin. I will be waiting patiently for my brown box to be on it's way. I will keep everyone posted. Thank you all for your support and advice.

Josh

BigPapaKev
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 9255

Re: The real adventure starts

Post by BigPapaKev »

...and what will be in that magic brown box?
Sorry Lord Vader but the ability to destroy a planet IS significant.

Shevalik
Imperial Recruit

Post by Shevalik »

It will be AP Armor for a brand new TK.

Fleetfang
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 8968

Post by Fleetfang »

Shevalik wrote:It will be AP Armor for a brand new TK.
You've taken your first step into a larger world!
:thumbsup:
Brian Troyan __________________________ Fleetfang
TB-8968/TK-8968/IG-8968/BH-8968/ID-8968/DZ-8968
501st Legion Public Relations Officer (2012-2017)
Midwest Garrison Commanding Officer (2013-2017)
"Think of the solution, not the problem."

DarSec
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 71463

Post by DarSec »

I too am on that mystical magical wait list. I'm going with a TM hero helmet and ATA armor. I feel your anticipation.
Darrell S

woulf
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 7345

Post by woulf »

Shevalik wrote:Hello,
After about a month of research and talking to the very kind people throughout all of the communities. I have now made my decision on everything. I put my order and am now on the list. It is time for the real adventure to begin. I will be waiting patiently for my brown box to be on it's way. I will keep everyone posted. Thank you all for your support and advice.

Josh
Now that your on the waiting list for your plastic, I would recommend using this wait time to gather your other items, boots, belt, holster, neck seal, undersuit, and of course... your E-11 Blaster [smilie=laserwb8.gif]
A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf, but no man could truly tame a wolf.
George RR Martin

Shevalik
Imperial Recruit

Post by Shevalik »

Yeah,
My birthday is coming up in a few weeks so I think I am going to ask for a couple of those things. Something to work on. Or just something to look at to keep my patience down. I'm ready to start, but I'm also kind of nervous. :D

Shevalik
Imperial Recruit

Post by Shevalik »

Okay, something to past my time are just a few questions I can ask.
For the E-11 blaster, is it the Kenner power of the force E-11 the one people use? If so, what would be the running price? So that I'm not just getting ripped off. Also I'm sure there is a thread, but is there a complete step by step build for a TK? I just really don't want to mess up. It will help to see how everything is done.
Josh

woulf
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 7345

Post by woulf »

Shevalik wrote:Okay, something to past my time are just a few questions I can ask.
For the E-11 blaster, is it the Kenner power of the force E-11 the one people use? If so, what would be the running price? So that I'm not just getting ripped off. Also I'm sure there is a thread, but is there a complete step by step build for a TK? I just really don't want to mess up. It will help to see how everything is done.
Josh
not sure which hasbro people use...I have a doopy doos resin kit.

most of your answers can be found here: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/30-armory/
A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf, but no man could truly tame a wolf.
George RR Martin

SHEEPDOG54
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 265

Post by SHEEPDOG54 »

If you want to go with accuracy ,stay away from the toy Hasbro E-11.

Shevalik
Imperial Recruit

Post by Shevalik »

Right now, I'm just wanting something to work on while waiting for my kit. My dad got me a hasbro e-11 blaster for my birthday. Later on I while get the a more accurate blaster for display. My armor should becoming in around the first week of September. Thank you for the link!

Shevalik
Imperial Recruit

Post by Shevalik »

The plastic manufacturer was two weeks behind schedule, but I have now officially finished my last payment. There should be a big brown box on my front door in about two weeks. :D

Shevalik
Imperial Recruit

Post by Shevalik »

My brown box came in the other night! :D I 'm still nervous to jump into it, but I keep easing into part by part.