FS: Speakers, muffin fan, red pilot lamps

Tips and tricks for Star Wars-related costumes and props. Armor builds and other SW costuming questions and answers.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

Arcturus1020
MWG Member
MWG Member
4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 1020

FS: Speakers, muffin fan, red pilot lamps

Post by Arcturus1020 »

Just a few things I have lying around which I don't need for sale (I accept PayPal):

Aerator speakers for TK buckets or any other type of helmet, really. These are Foster speakers: 8Ω 3W each. The rubber protectors surrounding each speaker is removable. I know these will fit in the FX armor aerators, but am not sure if they'll fit in any others. $5 each, or all 3 for $12 plus shipping costs. Click on the image for a larger view. ON HOLD

12VDC muffin fan: 2 3/8" square by about 1/4" deep. $5.00 plus shipping. Click on the image for a larger view.

Vader red dome pilot lights with incandescent bulbs. These domes are not opaque, and I'm not at all sure if the bulbs work or not. I can tell you where to buy new ones though, if need be. These are the old Radio Shack pilot domes that I had kept a few spares of some 5 years ago and just came across. Asking $4.00 for both plus shipping. Click on the image for a larger view.

Some more red dome pilot lights sans bulbs, but with 2 options for the domes. Really old RS domes with tiny ribs on the inside of the domes or without. This pair of chrome bezels and domes comes with both dome options. Asking $2.00 for the set plus shipping. Click on the image for a larger view.

Please e-mail me with your interest. I will combine shipping.