Event information open to all participants. This forum is open to the public. Do not post personal information or private events here.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

FlatCon Bloomington October 24, 2015

Postby Jedimeg16 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:41 pm

Name : FlatCon

Date : 10-24-2015
Time : 1pm-4pm

FlatCon is the Gamers for Life (Relay for Life Team) event. We play a multitude of games including board games, RPGs including Pathfinder organized play, miniature games like Warhammer, Star Wars minis, and historical minis, “homebrew” games, and many more. If we could only have one day, then Saturday would be great.

I have attended FlatCon for the past several years, and it is a fun little convention. After the event pays for the rental of the Interstate Mini Expo Center everything else raised is donated to their Gamers for Life Relay for Life team. One of the founding members of the group recently passed away due to cancer.

I have been in contact with the coordinator and while they would love for members to be present the entire duration of the convention, I have focused our time on Saturday afternoon to try to get as many members as possible.

Each person who attends would receive a free convention badge so that you could participate in any of the games available. The on site bathrooms are spacious enough to change into costume and all tubs and bags can be stored with my husband at our artist booth (unless they say that they have a secure location to store everything).

We would be there as a special fundraiser taking pictures with attendees, with all of the money going to their Relay Team.

They would like 3-5 attendees if possible. I will be trying to crosspost this on the Midwest Garrison boards, but if I can't, could someone help me with that please?

Rebel Legion Member

Re: FlatCon Bloomington October 24, 2015

Postby iceburgh » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:30 pm

aka Iceburgh / Lunchbox
MWG Member
MWG Member

Re: FlatCon Bloomington October 24, 2015

Postby Jedimeg16 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:30 pm

Maybe later this year (if FlatCon wants us back) more people would be available to join. I probably won't know details until this summer.
Rebel Legion Member

Forum Statistics