Event information open to all participants. This forum is open to the public. Do not post personal information or private events here.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

Options Registrations Registered On
YES! :)

No registration yet.
Maybe?

1 registration.
ataylor Fri May 23, 2014 8:22 pm
No. :(

No registration yet.

Mount Vernon Fall Festival PARADE & City Festival 10/18/14

Postby KariCanary » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:39 am

Event: MOUNT VERNON FALL FESTIVAL Parade

Date: Saturday OCTOBER 18

Time: Arrival time 1pm Parade LINEUP and judging begins at 2pm parade starts at 3pm

Event Duration: 1pm-7pm

Where: Meet and change at 300 S 9th Street Mt Vernon IL 62864 (corner of 9th & Jordan) Right in the center of the festival!!

WE ARE BUILDING A PARADE FLOAT FOR THE 501st LEGION. We have already begun construction.

Fall Festival is located all along 9th street in Mt Vernon IL. The city blocks off the entire 2 miles of street to throw a HUGE 3 day celebration that brings in over 10,000 people
over 30 FREE Concerts,GIGANTIC parade that over 8,000 people came to watch last year!! FREE entry to see 15 HOT AIR BALLOONS, free kids area with free face painting and free inflatable climb and slides and bounce houses, free hot rod and vintage muscle car shows, free chili cook off, craft fairs and Carnival rides. Basically everything is free except the carnival rides. This would be a phenomenal event to bring your kids and family to because after you are done you can enjoy the free party! Last year the city went CRAZY over the 501st Legion appearing and the Mayor and City Council members are already asking (begging) us to return because so many people were freaking out!!!

My Irish Pub in Mt Vernon (Lowery's Irish Pub) will be sponsoring the 501st we have a LARGE 2,000 square foot banquet room where you can change and store your gear that will be locked and secure. WE WILL FEED YOU!! We will have our award winning smoke team make hot dogs, brats & pizza & sides & drinks for all 501st and Rebel Legion members.

Last year we had a blast and we want you to come have fun with us!

Blast A Trooper booth all proceeds will benefit "Happy Feet" a local organization that donates good quality gym shoes to needy school children of Mt Vernon. Last year we raised $200 for them without the blast a trooper and this year our goal is $1,000.

Fall Fest facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/mtvfallfest

Lowery's Irish Pub: https://www.facebook.com/Lowerys.Irish.Pub
MY PHONE NUMBER IS (618) 316-3375 IF ANYONE NEEDS TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ME. :)
Happy feet: http://www.kingdomseedministries.com/happy-feet
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by KariCanary on Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
KariCanary
MWG Member
MWG Member

Re: Mount Vernon Fall Festival PARADE & City Festival 10/18/

Postby ataylor » Fri May 23, 2014 8:23 pm

still too early to tell but if i am free i am definitely going
ataylor
MWG Member
MWG Member

Postby KariCanary » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:51 pm

We already have $300 raised by Lowery's Irish Pub to donate and we are still 3 months away! More to come!
KariCanary
MWG Member
MWG Member

Postby KariCanary » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:38 pm

One month away ! It looks like we have around 25 attending!
KariCanary
MWG Member
MWG Member

Forum Statistics