Event information open to all participants. This forum is open to the public. Do not post personal information or private events here.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

IL- Joliet Sat. Oct. 02 Fall Festival- Jackhammers Stadium

Postby SHEEPDOG54 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:15 am

On Saturday October 02, 2010 from 12:00 PM- 6:00 PM The Coalition of Non-for Profits in the City of Joliet will be hosting a Family Fall Festival at the Jackhammers Stadium(Silver Cross Field). It will be a Costumed Event for All! A Non-Canon event. I want to open this up for the Rebel Legion as well. So all Star Wars Costumes welcome!
We will have changing facilities and a location to store all of our personal items. I was approached by my Retired Captain who is spearheading this event. There will be lots of kids at this event and they will be passing out candy, hay rides etc.. We will have food and drink for all participating free of cost. I was also informed that we will have a kind of after set with food and drink to thank those that participate.
We are expected to do what we do best, Troop! We can show up when we want and leave when we want. We can also set up a table with our banner and so forth. We will not pay an admission and parking will be free for us! I will have further after I attend a meeting on September 7, 2010 at 9:00 AM.
SHEEPDOG54
MWG Member
MWG Member

Postby SHEEPDOG54 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:31 pm

TEST......
SHEEPDOG54
MWG Member
MWG Member

Postby TB 0101 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:17 pm

Did this ever come together, Jav?
TB 0101
MWG Member