Event information open to all participants. This forum is open to the public. Do not post personal information or private events here.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

Event in Peru Illinois Sept 25th

Postby SHortTrooper » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:36 pm

When : Saturday September 25th

Time : 10 am to 2 pm

Where: Mertes Chiropractic Center

Suite F

2011 Rock Street

Peru, Illinois 61354

Event "4th Annual Kids Day".

It is a Kids health and safety day, Dr. Mertes and Dr. Pillar are sponsoring this with other Dr.s in the area to give kids that are low income checkups and well being checks. They and 4 other caregivers are doing this on thier own time and to give back to the community to the kids that may not be able to afford the care. There will be a Fire Dept Safety house...eye screenings, health screenings and DNA and finger printing by the Police Dept. for the children's parents for safe keeping records..There will be free food , games, petting zoo and other things.

1000 people came last year, 700 of them were kids.

Dr. Mertes and Dr. Pillar are asking if any one fromthe Garrison would be willing to come and have thier pictures taken with kids and just mingle around and greet people....They had seen me in a picture I had taken of me and my Sandtrooper costume and he wanted to know if any one from the Garrison here would be willing to come. They don't need a lot to come, just any one that was a Storm Trooper, a Boba FEtt, A Clone and a Jedi if possible. Most of his young patients are Star Wars/ Clone Wars fans. :D

Can you please let me know who will be coming? I am hoping to get my Sandy there and wear it!

Thank you!

ShortTrooper (Diana)
Well, I'm going THIS way, not THAT way!
SHortTrooper
Imperial Soldier
Imperial Soldier

Postby Moocizzle » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:04 pm

It's too far off to tell for sure, but I'd defiantly like to make this. You have at least one more TK now :o
Moocizzle
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

Postby SHortTrooper » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:34 pm

Is any one else coming to this? We have had some replies to my Dr's emails to the Garrison here but no one has confirmed they are coming and we need to know if any one is coming or not! The event is THIS Saturday the 25th..... :shock:

Diana (ShortTrooper )
Well, I'm going THIS way, not THAT way!
SHortTrooper
Imperial Soldier
Imperial Soldier

Forum Statistics