Moderator: Garrison Officers

iceburgh
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 9442

IL-Grayslake-Birthday Party-April 14, 2007

Post by iceburgh »

Here's the mission report, since I was not able to attend, I am posting what others have said.
From Cherryl
tk0084 wrote:
Cheryl & Rick,
Thanks for making it out to this today, it was a blast.

Absolutely! This was a great success, and a lot of fun!

Jerry - Thanks so much for inviting us to finish getting ready at your home. That really worked out great! Your Vader was definitely the hit of the party! The kids really loved you!

Rick - It was very nice to meet you. You really helped to make the party a success. I hope we get to do more events together soon.

tk0084 wrote:

Chris,
We can't wait to see additional pics & video from the party if Mark shares them with you.

Mark actually called me around 7:00 tonight, just to say "thank you" to ALL OF US for being there and making it SUCH A GREAT PARTY! He asked Matthew what his favorite part was, and he never hesitated when he answered "the Star Wars people"! We were definitely a hit with everyone there.
As a matter of fact, according to Mark, we should expect to get another invitation to do a birthday party for Matthew's friend this summer! He was the one dressed in the same Star Wars T-shirt as the Birthday Boy.

Mark also told me that he will get copies of the pictures that were taken by himself and other family members/friends to Chris ASAP so that we can see/have them as well.

In the meantime, here are the pictures that I was able to take today:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/whinter_f ... =/7628re2]
And from Rick TK1652
I think we had as much fun as the kids!

Great idea having us stalk the Jedi at the house. That really launched us right into the middle of the party and I think it really added to the excitement. The kids and adults all seemed to enjoy us being there.
The event guest Mark has made a donation to the Alzheimer’s Association.
Those who attended Whinter, TK0084, and TK1652.
Chris
aka Iceburgh / Lunchbox