WTB: Ready to wear ANH suit and helmet.

Personal items for sale, trade and want-to-buy. Unkar Plutt's portions not accepted.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

mechtrooper
Imperial Recruit
4poziom.waw.pl

WTB: Ready to wear ANH suit and helmet.

Post by mechtrooper »

I was just wondering if anyone had a ready to wear suit that is 501st compliant or d@mn near. I do not want to wait on assemby, so am hoping someone close to my size has an extra they are willing to part with.

I am 5'7", 160ish, wear a medium size men's shirt, and wear 32-33" waist pants with a 28" inseam. My fitted baseball cap size is 7 5/8.

SHEEPDOG54
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 265

Re: WTB: Ready to wear ANH suit and helmet.

Post by SHEEPDOG54 »

Why is it so important for you to have a ready built suit? What is the rush? I hate building armor but love the end result. Most people don't want to put in the time because of how much work goes into building the suit but the gratification you get in knowing that you built your own suit to your specifications is so gratifying!

mechtrooper
Imperial Recruit

Post by mechtrooper »

I am not a builder, but I am a participant :) if you think about it, if the world of Star Wars were real, clones would not be assembling their own armor.... that'd be an armorer's job (likely a armor-building drone's job).

Without specialization no advanced civilization would be possible. While it is nice to be a jack-of-all-trades, we can't all be armorers....

I certainly do appreciate and respect the effort in building a set, but I do not have the interest to devote time to build, but I certainly do have the interest in joining you all and helping with charitable causes.

Joey BloodStripes
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 17761

Post by Joey BloodStripes »

I can respect that.
"The Official Photographer for Chubs Illustrated"

I was dubbed "Joey Bloodstripes"
Imperial Recruit Services Division
"You Got A Job, We do it better, We do it gooooOOoooOoood!