Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Costumes outside of the Star Wars universe.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

Cujo
501st Member
501st Member
4poziom.waw.pl

Post by Cujo »

Well yeah! Originals are always the best. I really want to find the MMPR Ninja costume pattern, but as far as i know, they only made the kids pattern and it is obsolete. Even though I am I girl I would probably make a black ranger ninja suit, cuz I like color black. I don't know if you might know where I could find a pattern.
Great Lakes Garrison/Special Operations Detachment

phoenix0206
Imperial Recruit

Post by phoenix0206 »

Hmmm, I have no clue where you might get your hands on a pattern. I still haven't seen anyone make an adult version of that costume. I'd love to see someone do those though. Maybe someone at Morphicon will have the suits :D

gpghosts

Post by gpghosts »

it looks great when i was growning up I always wanted to be the Red or Green Or Whit Power Ranger

wite ranger head
Imperial Recruit

where you get those suits from

Post by wite ranger head »

can you tell me where you got tose suits from i want to get mine made :D

River
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 3166

power Rangers

Post by River »

Wow!

Incredible Yellow Ranger costume!!! :shock: I thought about being a 'green ranger' years ago. Got the dagger and well... that's it! But i totally don't have the build to fit into spandex. you look WAAAY better than I would:) still amazing costume! good job!

-River
TROOP! For a cause. What do YOU troop for?

runnriottt
501st Member
501st Member

Post by runnriottt »

I am soon to start work on a Go-Onger Red suit. I am torn though between that and the new Rescue Force ones...

Kids FLIP here when you where it out!

Nice Costume!

TheKid
Imperial Cadet
Imperial Cadet

Post by TheKid »

now that my friend is cool....i was always a black ranger or blue ranger kinda guy but wickedly cool love it
"Remove your helmet"
"This is never going to work"
"Roger Roger"
"Uh-oh"
"Roger Roger"
*Blaster Fire*
Commander Cody, Capt. Rex, Commando Droid(Epi. 3 Animated Series)

CloudStrife7
501st Member
501st Member
501st Legion ID: 7024

Go go power rangers!

Post by CloudStrife7 »

I think your costume is amazing thanks for sharing the photos! Great job!! If I were skinnier I would definitely do Zack the original black ranger, as that's my name. For now I'll just do my TB.
Zach Wagner
GM/TB 7024
Madison - Wisconsin Garrison

spartanx17
Imperial Recruit

Re:

Post by spartanx17 »

phoenix0206 wrote:Thanks so much! I know ABS is some kind of thick plastic right? I'm not sure if that's what that is in the picture (since I don't know anything about the fiber-glass prop progress), but the final helmet is going to be Fiber-glass :D

I know the gloves you're talking about, and I used to have the yellow ranger ones when I was a kid. I can't find them, but one had a huge red pain stain on it (kids lol). Plus my hands are too big for them now.

The blade blaster is in my holster. It's the toy one, which is the actual size of the ones from the show (lucky me)

YES! i had the blade blaster when i was a kid! loved that thing!

Red_Dalek12
Imperial Recruit

Re: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Post by Red_Dalek12 »

I love your cosplay and your daggers are awesome. I plan on making my own daggers but I can't find any kind of measurements to do so. I was wondering what are the measurements that you used for yours? Thanks ahead of time. :)