Harry Potter/Spellbound event - Mt. Prospect, IL

Costumes outside of the Star Wars universe.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

TKvanB
MWG Member
MWG Member
4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 9989

Harry Potter/Spellbound event - Mt. Prospect, IL

Post by TKvanB »

Kimmy forwarded me the link about this event. <br>I know some of us are HP fans and would be interested.<br><br>Read more:<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.spellbound2005.com" target="top"><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Harry Potter/Spellbound event - Mt. Prospect, IL</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--></a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="color:blue;"><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>So what's this all about?<br>In a nutshell: MuggleNet, HPANA and Wizarding World Press have joined forces to put on the "Superbowl" of parties celebrating the release of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, the sixth installment in JK Rowling's best-selling series.<br><br>The Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix release party that WWP and MuggleNet co-sponsored as part of the Oak Park, Illinois event in 2003, drew over 10,000 fans. With the partnership of HPANA, we expect this one to be bigger. Many more top Harry Potter fan sites are joining us this year. DanRadcliffe.com is coordinating activities before and during the party, while the other sites are assisting with the extensive preparations and running of events.<br><br>Where and when will it be held?<br>Randhurst Mall in the northwestern Chicago suburb of Mount Prospect. Activities will be run continuously throughout the day on Friday, July 15th and will end with the grand finale when the book is released for sale at midnight. <br><br>Read even more details <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.spellbound2005.com" target="top">here</a><!--EZCODE LINK END-->. <hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--></span><!--EZCODE FONT END--> <br><br>I attended the 2003 event in costume in Oak Park and it was a blast! <p></p><i></i>