4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 3193

IL Sandwich-Sandwich Fair - IAG 9/10/11 Sat

Post by SL3193 »

Troopers
Imperial Officer- ID 3052 Steve Szyndrowski
Tie Pilot- TI 1659 Mike Remo Riemma
Darth Vader- Sl 3193 Mike Olson

Despite being horrendously out numbered, the fighting men of the 501st triumph once again!
At the 124th Sandwich Fair, a Tie Pilot, an Imperial Officer and The Dark Lord himself Darth Vader kept their cool as they posed for pictures and brought awareness to I.A.G. the Individual Advocacy Group. The troop began with a scenic truck ride from Rick Olson’s family home to the Sandwich fair grounds at 4:00pm. The group was allowed to walk wherever they wished but were swarmed for pictures before making it far from their transport. They posed for pictures and handed out flyers explaining I.A.G. and the 501st. Remo brought Tattoos and Trading cards, which were a huge hit with kids. The troopers made their way back the short distance to their transport at 6:00pm.
The troop was a huge success. I.A.G were very impressed with our performance and would like us to have us back next September. Thank you to Steve and Remo for coming all the way out to the Fair City of Sandwich Illinois and making this a fair to remember for a huge number of Star Wars fans.
:thumbs:
We were taking pictures with fans before we even left for the fair.
Members of the 501st with the Sheriff of DeKalb County.

Members of the 501st with clients from I.A.G.

crix
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 4913

Re: IL Sandwich-Sandwich Fair - IAG 9/10/11 Sat

Post by crix »

added to TOD.. great job guys!