BLUERAM
MWG Member
MWG Member
4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 4265

IL-Peoria airshow 2011

Post by BLUERAM »

July 22, 23, and 24th
Friday was a special Make-a-Wish event where only MAW kids were really there to watch the practice show. We showed up at the MAW tent around 2 and were eagerly greeted by the few kids that made it out. The heat index that day was around 110 so most of the kids couldn't take the heat. Saturday and Sunday were normal mingle and get a "few" pics with the locals days. Sat was another scorcher of a day and Sunday morning was wet and cold till about 1pm when we sited up and did our thing. We were definitely welcomed by all and had fun all 3 days. Belinda was out PR person and tattoo artist at the tent all 3 days. This was the first troop for Jake, who is a local (Bloomington) Mando merc. I have to say his armor held up well and looked great. Our comic relief came from Roland who is now the proud owner of my old TK suit, Pics are taken and sent to him all he has to do is submit them for membership approval.

Pics: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 859&type=1 or http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g297/ ... ow%202011/

Attendees
All 3 days
Mark Berry- BH-4265- Boba Fett
Belinda Berry ID-5187- PR and tattoos
Jake Townsend- Mando Merc Atin Oriyakyr

Saturday and Sunday
Roland Batrouni- TK-???? stormtrooper/jester

Saturday
Kol Meckley- Anikin
Tasha Meckley- Support

BLUERAM
MWG Member
MWG Member

Re: IL-Peoria airshow 2011

Post by BLUERAM »

Just received an email on the donation total status, they are currently going over and calculating the donation total should be another couple weeks for a final total. I was given a total cost of $1,100 for all the food, services, and goods(technically donations) provided by the airshow for the friday MAW event. I will update the numbers when I get them.

crix
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 4913

Post by crix »

added to TOD

Mark Berry- BH-4265- Boba Fett
Belinda Berry ID-5187- PR and tattoos

I am sorry if these guys are members, but I cant find their names if they are.. are they MWG members, or other garrisons?
Jake Townsend- Mando Merc Atin Oriyakyr
Saturday and Sunday
Roland Batrouni- TK-???? stormtrooper/jester
Saturday
Kol Meckley- Anikin
Tasha Meckley- Support

BLUERAM
MWG Member
MWG Member

Post by BLUERAM »

None of them are 501st yet, Roland is the only one who will be anytime soon. Sorry for the confusion :oops: