Moderator: Garrison Officers

BlackSun51
Garrison Webmaster
Garrison Webmaster
4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 41551

01/14/17 - Anthony's 21st Birthday - Addison

Post by BlackSun51 »

Anthony is a HUGE Star Wars fan and for his 21st Birthday his father reached out to the Garrison to make his day a special one and the Garrison did not disappoint!

When I met with Anthony's father, Dom, he told me no one besides him and his wife knew the Garrison was going to make a surprise visit. When I met Anthony I was introduced as a co-worker, Anthony and I talked about his love of Star Wars, when he asked me if I was a fan of Star Wars, I told him "No, not really, never really got into it." He said it's okay, but you should really watch the movies.

When the crew was ready, we cued up the Star Wars main theme and made our way to the party.

Dressed as a TIE Reserve Pilot, I walked up to Anthony his eyes wide open and said "Anthony, do remember me saying I am not a fan of Star Wars? Well, I lied I am a huge fan and I brought a few of my friends to come help you celebrate your birthday." It was at that moment, Darth Vader turned the corner followed by two Stormtroopers, the Emperor, an Imperial TIE Pilot, two TFA Stormtroopers, an Imperial Gunner and Boba Fett! I have never seen such joy in a person's face as I did in Anthony's.

The Garrison posed for pictures with Anthony, his family and friends. We then made our way around Muggs & Manor's to let all of the patrons enjoy the birthday surprise.

I would like to personally thank the following troopers who took time out of their weekend to make Anthony's 21st Birthday one he will never forget and neither will I.

Troopers:

Neil Auer - IG 3446 - Imperial Gunner
Marc Zachacki - SL 92585 - Emperor Palpatine
Rudy Grasha - TK 3620 - TFA Stormtrooper
Kevin Glass - TK 2834 - TFA Stormtrooper
Ted Ruler - TI 36285 - TIE Pilot
Aaron Brigman - SL 2875 - Darth Vader
Josh Robertson - TK 40780 - ANH Stormtrooper
Pat Buckley - TK 24543 - ANH Stormtrooper
Dave Klima - BH 12155 - Boba Fett

Dawn Ruler - Support - Photographer
Eric Werner - TI 41551 - TIE Reserve Pilot

1 Hour of Troop Time x 10 Troopers = 10 Hours Trooped and a great time had by All!
-Eric Werner

Duty. Honor. Empire.

Runnin'6712
Garrison Event Coordinator
Garrison Event Coordinator
501st Legion ID: 6712

Re: 01/14/17 - Anthony's 21st Birthday - Addison

Post by Runnin'6712 »

ToD updated. Great job! :thumbs: